All parents are a little bit actors.
Yesterday was the second lesson of the theater studio. Which began as an adventurous trial at the end of last year in the family democratic school "Dubrvushka". And in February I graduated from the acting department of the Mikhail Chekhov International Academy in Berlin, and felt the strength to change the format and expand the composition of the participants.

We started a studio not because all parents are a bit actors (although this is undoubtedly so). And because I deeply believe that the acting method of Mikhail Chekhov helps any person to reveal the bottomless energy of creativity. It is easier for someone, harder for someone. But step by step, gradually, like a flower from a seed, inner confidence, childish curiosity and interest in the world and people around you sprout. The ability to subtly feel and trust this, and, as a result, just the ability to become happier.
...
And what a joy it is to see how a person changes right in the process of training: here the clamp has left, here an image has appeared, here a new facet has opened.
...
I am now writing a post at 0.43, because after each lesson I cannot sleep - so much energy is given by the work of the studio participants 🤩

I want more parents and teachers to do acting training! They inspire 🕊️ I have an idea to do a workshop on some spring weekend with an eye on
...
➡️ burnout prevention
➡️ improvisation (after all, we all know that flexibility is needed in our rapidly changing world)
➡️ speech (after all, speech is the movement that we hear, and movement is the speech that we see).
...
I'm afraid to ask how you like the idea. Because for me this story is very personal, and I believe in it so much that I will certainly hurt about "no need" in the comments 😂 but in the end I will do it anyway, of course. Because you just need to.

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Who benefits from working in Canada

Scholarships (University of Western Ontario, University of Waterloo, University of British Columbia)

Demanded professions in Canada - programmer and designer